Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hide and Seek

So, Drew, being an only child at this point, gets a lot of undivided attention. Beyond taking him to a playgroup, 'playing cars' as he calls it a million times today,and reading tons of books, we also played a few fun rounds of hide and seek. Luckily for me Drew doesn't quite get how to be the hider, so I get to hide most of the time- and I pick good spots. He often has to call Moose to help him out. Moose has been playing hide and seek for years! I make Drew count before he can come find me, and I can't believe how well he does this!

Today, I gave him a chance to hide...of course he told me his spot before I even started counting. I grabbed my camera (which I keep forgetting can't be turned sideways for video- sorry), and started counting. He started counting from his spot with me- too funny! Here he is folks- as cute as can be- and smart too!



Drew is definitely in the 'terrible two's' stage. He will throw the biggest tantrums when he doesn't get his way, and he pretend cries now too! Oh my! Luckily he is so lovable and snuggly that I still want to eat him up more than I want to send him to time out! I have to make a time out video like Kristi did! That was too funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hide and seek video-what a smart boy to be able to count to 10! Aren't the "no" responses great? You are not alone-it's also one of Zach's favorites! Hope we can see you next time you are in VT!
Sara, Travis, Zach & Abby

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca-

I just finished knitting up hats for you and Drew, they will be on there way to you shortly.

You can see them in advance at:

Becca's Hat

and

Drew's Hat

I did Drew's in a different yarn which is cotton so that he can wear it on a cold spring day or in the early fall. I will make him an alpaca one for winter (super warm) using the yarn we picked out.

Hope you like them,

Jude

Anonymous said...

Oops you need my info, my user name is jalexyo and password is morgan.

Kristi Ann said...

That is TOOOOO precious!!!

Cant wait to see that little guy!!!

June is fast approaching!~

Kristi Ann said...

i want a hat...those are ADORABLE!