First, Grandpa Jim came to visit for a long weekend over Easter. Drew, Grandpa Jim, and I 'went kiting' in the back yard. Grandpa Jim never thought we'd be able to get Drew's Sponge Bob kite into the air, but it flew.
It flew right out of Drew's hands! The next picture is of Grandpa Jim chasing after Drew's run away kite.
Drew thought that was hysterical, so his next trick was to let go of the kite as soon as we retrieved it and got it back up into the air.
What a little goose!
Then we have a beautiful, sunny day for Easter Sunday. What a great opportunity for family pictures. Too bad nobody wants to participate! Jim and my brother are working on the breaks of his car...at least I can insist on Drew and Moose sitting for my pictures, but what I can't do is make them look at the camera and smile at the same time...
Then comes a lovely Easter dinner where Drew is soooo excited because he got his own crystal wine glass!!!! He kept asking for more, more, more- he sure got juiced that night!
Daddy and Drew made up their first rap- Ham On It! Check it out!
Our next adventure leads us to the depths of Vermont to visit friends, and work on Murray Street. We visited John and Ya-ya (Allison) up in Bakersfield where it is still winter. Drew went sledding and built a snowman with Ya-ya.
Then he tried to feed a carrot to Lily, but she wasn't so interested.
Next he offered it to Gracie- also not interested. So with no animal takers...
He fed it to himself!
And Ya-ya was worried Drew wouldn't remember her!
Our final destination was the Echo Center Aquarium in Burlington.
Our final destination was the Echo Center Aquarium in Burlington.
So we had lots of fun, the week went by fast, but we are glad to be home- where the grass is starting to turn green and flowers are growing! I just don't know how we survived Vermont winters for so long. Everyone out of state used to ask us that, and now I know why!
4 comments:
st, but I want pictures of the kite flying and pics of the fish.
Ham On It!
Hey There!
Happy April Fool's Day! Looks like you guys have been crazy busy having wonderful adventures. I can wait to see you all. Let me know if you can plan a trip to Boston and if not I am hoping to come for a visit at Memorial Day. I sent a note to Bill to ask whether the dates work but I am waiting to hear back.
Last weekend it was off to celebrate Cora McWade's 2nd B-day. She had a great time and like Drew she is a really sweet little child. The guitar was a big hit with her as was the book "Don't let the Pegiun Drive the Bus"...she is in on the "No" train and loving it.
Hope everyone is well, send my love and see you soon.
Love-
Jude
I LOVE it!! The video of Drew and Jim is soooooo cute!!!! *sigh* I can't wait to get my hands on that little man!! He is adorable!!
loce the kits story too...he is a stinker !:L)
*love the kites story too*
I really SHOULD check it before I post! :)
Post a Comment