Unfortunately, my camera was forgotten for girls' night out, but I had a blast with my mom, sister-in-law Sue, and two 'cousins' Mel and Jen. This was my first night away from Drew EVER! Wow! There was dinner out, a bit of drinking , a live band, and gymnastics equipment! I must admit the real highlight was the gymnastics equipment- the band had rented out a gymnastics studio and even though they said 'please stay off the equipment,' we made friendly with the owner so we could get away with misbehaving- thanks Sue for wearing your 'havin' a good time, sparkly, one shoulder number- that's really what got through to the owner! We were up until about 3am!
I never called home once because I knew that Jim, Drew, and Moose were completely fine. They had a great time without me which included yardwork, train games, puppet games, drawing and much more. Oh yes, the drawing...Jim tatooed Drew with a marker!
2 comments:
I am hoping to sneak on of those in when we get together in June! :)
How are you doing?
It was so fun seeing you at the show. I'm honored that you spent a portion of your first night away from your family with us! Hope to see you again soon!
-Cate
Post a Comment