Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jim's Home!

Jim was away for a week leaving me to see how it feels to be a single mom with a toddler and an elderly dog! Wow! I don't know how single parents do it! I went to bed at pretty much the same time as Drew all week so that I had the energy to keep up with him all day.

Therefore, I had no time to post anything, or even think of things that I might have wanted to post if I did have the time!

Jim got home on Saturday and we immediately left for my grandparents' house to help my grandfather celebrate his 78th birthday.

Here are a few pictures to check out:

Drew's out of the bath, I'm trying to pack us up, and he's helping!


Daddy's got his bag!

Drew is reading his card to Beau-Beau.


I hope Grandaddy likes the book TM Ma sent up!


Drew and Beau-Beau are ready for birthday cake!

2 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

Boy, is he getting big. I LOVE the picture os Jim holding him up in tha bag and them giving each other a kiss....that is truly priceless. A wall hanger for sure!

Glad you finally updated and made it back safe and sound. We are SOOOOO looking forward to June and seeing ya'all!!! These months will fly!~

Kristi Ann said...

Oh oh oh oh Cheerio!~

I am getting So darn excitedf or June. We went and bought Bug some new swim trunks yesterday! :) hhehe

How are ya?