Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Grandpa Jim Visits!

Grandpa Jim (Jim's dad) came on Sunday, and just left today. He and Drew have so much fun together, and I get to enjoy a little down time by sitting on the sidelines while they play. They played with Play-Doh, cars, trains, and dinosaurs. They sang and danced to music, they read books. Grandpa went grocery shopping with us and to the mall. They went on the Merry-Go-Round. What else...

Here are a few pics:










Unfortunately, we had Chinese food last night and it did not agree with Drew. He threw up 4 times this morning and had a load of dia-for-real that went way up his back! Poor baby!


BOOB ALERT!...
Drew was sleeping with us since Grandpa was in his bed, therefore when he threw up it was in our bed. It really wasn't that bad- just bile, but all the same it was vomit. I asked Jim to get out of bed so I could change the sheets after the third time he let loose.

"What, why would you waste your time?" he asks...

"What? Drew just barfed in the bed. Of course I'm changing the sheets!" I exclaim.

"It's only baby barf, and it was just like spit. You have no free time, and now you are going to spend it doing more laundry!"

"Yes! Now get out of bed!"

So Jim gets out of bed, and I do laundry all morning, but come on folks, did I really have a choice? I really can't even imagine not cleaning them. Gross!

And at the same time, Jim couldn't believe I was wasting my time! Men. What a boob! He made up a great rap about it teasing me, but as soon as I started recording him, he stopped! It was so funny!


Since we had a lovely snowstorm the other day, we made a prize winning snowman using the tools from Drew's snowman making kit. Check it out...(that's one of my dad's dogs hanging out with us).




And then he died in the rain.



OK, this is the last thing...this is me bragging about my boy. He's 'reading' his little nursery rhyme book- Jack and Jill. It was too cute!




3 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

That was SOOOO adorable!! I can NOT wait to get together in June. We are for sure going...and have the dates saved. I think Kaykay and Drew will have a blast. I hope you find yourself in NC one day so Drew can try out the car! :)

LOVE the video's!~

the one of Jim singing is priceless! *sigh* The things kids can make you do! :)

Kristi Ann said...

P.S Ewww on Jim not wanting to change the sheets. What a BOOB!!~ Now I have to kick him in the shins when I see him! :) :P

Kristi Ann said...

Had to come back and hear Uncle Jim sing! :) :P

UPDATE soon!~