So, here I am trying to get myself and my 2 year old ready and out the door last week. I'm in the bathroom putting on lotion, and of course Drew wants some. I don't remember giving him the whole bottle, but then again I don't remember most anything these days (right, Jim?). So anyway, I'm ready to go, and I look for Drew who I know is only half dressed, and this is what I came upon...
Did you notice the nervous laughter? He thought he was in BIG trouble!
3 comments:
Oh Becca, that is hilarious! I love the commentary most of all. That lotion around his eye cannot feel good. Haha. Love the blog!
-Cate
LOVE IT!!!
I can't wait to meet him!!!!
He is adorable....and I love how well he speaks!!! :)
I will be waiting on pins and needles to hear why your blog is called that! :)
Oh how cute! I'm guessing that was your best, super-expensive stuff too, right?
Hel xx
Post a Comment