Our new house!
Hopefully, I'll get to share some before and after pictures soon!
One of the things I've been dying to post about is a playdate Drew had back in July with some VT friends that he's known since he was a baby. Sara and I met with our husbands in our birthing class, and out of all of the ten or so couples we were the only ones who kept in touch! We kept trying to organize get togethers and no one but us was interested! So anyway, Drew and her son Zach (born a week apart) along with a high school friend of Sara's, Deanna, got our sons together several times.
Then jump ahead to July- everyone is about 2 1/2.
Zach, Drew, and Sam.
Those lucky women both had girls just a couple of months apart as well! So the boys will be buddies as well as the girls. And did I mention they live in the same town! I am quite jealous!
Sara has a little photo studio in her house. I tried to snap a few shots of Drew, but he wasn't very willing to sit still...


I have lots more to share, so now that I'm back home on my own computer I'll be better about posting. Check back in soon!
Sara has a little photo studio in her house. I tried to snap a few shots of Drew, but he wasn't very willing to sit still...
I have lots more to share, so now that I'm back home on my own computer I'll be better about posting. Check back in soon!
1 comment:
Yay!!! You closed on the house! :) wooot wooot! :)
Well, I'm not sure if you have been keeping up with our blog or not, but Brad has been away in VA working for about a month. The good news is it seems like a GREAT job with GREAT opportunities...AND if you are in NJ we will only be about 4 -5 hours AWAY!!! Which isnt bad AT ALL!! :) :) We could do weekend visits and such! Oh my..how fun! hehehehe
Keep us updated with you move, and let us know if we can come and help in any way! Hugs to Drew~
P.S. KayKay says hiiiiiiii
Post a Comment