So his passing has put me into a bit of a tailspin. I never finished posting about our summer in Vermont...I've been scanning in old Moose pictures which has been very cathartic (I should probably look up that word before I use it). I'm meaning that I let all of my emotions out- dripping tears on pictures and such, but now I really do feel so much better. Now I look at those pictures and smile remembering all of the adventures we went on.
Moose's first day home from the Humane Society. So eager to please.

Running faster than the wind.

Climbing one of many, many mountains. This was Putnam State Park, VT.

Snuffling in the snow.

Moose's very last day with us. He was so tired.
We miss him so much!
4 comments:
It is so hard to say goodbye but just looking at those photos it is clear what a wonderful life he had being part of your family. They say all good dogs go to heaven, but some are lucky enough to enjoy heaven on earth and Moose was definitely one of the lucky ones.
So sorry to hear about Moose's passing. We are thinking of you! The pictures of him are great...he was a lucky dog!
O.K...STILL waiting for an update, and some new pics of the house!
Miss you guys!
Love to the boys!~
P.S I thought I commented on Moose's passing....weird.
Well, to repeat myself...I am sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard losing a buddy like that can be. You'all are in our prayers.
Hugs to the family!~
Post a Comment