There was a festival in Burlington this last weekend that Drew could not get enough of! It was called The Festival of Fools, and the City Arts Council got all of these street performers from around the country and world to perform on various stages around Church Street (the 'walking mall' area). So Drew and I were downtown most of the weekend- just home for naps and dinner. He actually fell asleep in the wagon on the way home one day!
Since seeing all of the 'tricksters,' Drew now spends as much time per day practicing his tricks. He balances things on his head, he picks up his leg and balances on various objects. It is really quite funny.
So tonight we are off to the circus so he can see more tricksters. Hopefully we'll take a few pictures to share soon.
For now I have Drew and me practicing our emotions!
And an artist at work...
I keep forgetting to mention how well Drew is doing with potty training! He poops on the potty all of the time 100%! Yay! He now naps without a Pull-up (with no accidents for about a week). He still wears a Pull-up at night, and has only woken up once in the morning dry. That's OK by me. I must admit we use peanut m&m's as an incentive to go potty during the day. He doesn't like to be told to go potty, so if he goes on his own and hasn't dripped in his undies he gets one (yes, only one) peanut m&m, and he has to chew it up right then (because I'm worried about him choking).
2 comments:
Ahhhhhh.....I miss you all so much.
The pictures are so beautiful and funny and wonderful!
Drew looks so grown up. I wonder if he remembers his grammajo!
Tell him Autumn, Chowder, and Gracie love seeing his pictures on his blog. I will try to send you some pictures of us all and the garden!
We miss you all.
Love and hugs!!!
Love it.
Now when are you coming to visit damn it !:)
LOL
Miss you guys! Hugs to Jim and Drew!~
Post a Comment