Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer in Vermont

The fun continues... We've had friends over several times for dinner. I think we BBQed organic Salmon this night. Yummy! Around the table is me, Jim, Drew, Avi, Michael, Piper, and Dianne.

I took Avi and Drew to the park a few houses down from our house. Here they are riding on the kitty together.

Next we walked over to the baseball field to play some pretend baseball. We all got homeruns!
Billy came up for his annual "Help Out Those Poor Talcotts to Finish a Job." He installed a new front door on one of the apartments and put up some crown molding in a kitchen. Thanks Bro Bill! He even found time to read to Drew.
Drew enjoying his morning 'coffee' with the boys.
Helping out with the crown molding. Thanks Drew!

We went to a free concert in the park last Thursday night where Drew played on the playground and picked up some fever cooties, so today we are laying low.

Our house in NJ has a closing date of August 29th! We have to go over the inspection report for termites, but I think everything is going to work out.

My mom, TM Ma, is so sad that we are leaving, but Jim, and I know that we need to give NJ a shot, and we think that it is the best decision for our family for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Little Lady,

What a wonderful blog! Yes, this has keep me busy for quite a while this Friday morning.

I can't believe that Drew is so tall!!!

We miss you all so very much. "The girls" are literally pining away for their Drew! They send lots and lots of sloppy kisses.

We miss you and are counting the days until we see you again.

Stay safe and happy and know thay you are greatly loved.

Hugs,

Gramma jo