Monday, July 28, 2008

Loving Vermont!

We are LOVING being in Vermont! I'm so glad we decided to come. As much as I miss my family (and I really do), we are just having a great time! I absolutely can not believe that we have been up here for three weeks now- the time is FLYING by! We were supposed to leave at the end of the month but have decided to stay until the tenants actually arrive in August sometime. I am so behind in my blogging. These pictures are from two weeks ago (July 13th- my cousin Lindsay's 25th birthday). We went to her dad's house (my Uncle Jeff) and visited the farm.


Drew and Lindsay right before the cake came out. He always seems to find the birthday person's lap to help blow out the candles!

After dinner we went out to the barn to visit all of the animals. Check out Drew's cowboy hat (which he got to keep!) and cowboy boots! He was ready to go!

"Aunt" Sandi shared her favorite hen, Brownie, with us. She actually got cozy on our laps!

Next my cousin, Beau, helped Drew feel comfortable around Poncho the donkey.

Before we knew it Drew was hugging Lefty!


Uncle Jeff taught Drew how to brush the donkeys.We have had tons more adventures, but no time to sit in front of the computer to post them. I will get to them all eventually.

No new news about the 'Willie Nelson' house in NJ...still in attorney review...the guy who lives there looks and acts a lot like Willie Nelson, so the house has been named...

1 comment:

Kristi Ann said...

O.K I am still behind. We need to talk!!! :)

I wish I were in VERMONT with you!!! :P :P :P

Say hi to Jim for us!~