Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jim's On His Way Home!

Yes, that's right, Jim was in Vermont for 11 days, and now he's almost home. He was actually supposed to be gone longer, but I MADE him come home! I really did. I missed him, and it's just too hard to manage everything by myself- plus do all of the Murray Street (our VT home that we rent) computer work for finding new tenants. Plus I made him cancel a visit with a friend, and a bachelor party he was supposed to go to! Ohhhh, I'm mean! I'm sorry, but we need him here more than he was needed at those other places. So, we are so excited that he's almost home. He should be here when Drew is up from his nap!

Here are a few pictures to check out...

This is the small (but existent) back yard for the house we are negotiating on in NJ.


Here is the view from the rooftop deck (which does need some work- a negotiating point with the seller). That is actually water beyond the houses across the street.



I am very torn about all of this moving stuff...CT- NJ- VT...CT and NJ let us be closer to family. But the house in NJ is sooooooo small. But is is temporary. Our plan is to rent it out after 6 months to a year or so, and buy something bigger with Jim's dad. But what are the schools like in NJ? And are the people you see on the streets nice? They certainly aren't so nice in their cars! And CT is quite nice- nice people too. Great schools. But I don't think Jim will be happy. Of course we both love VT, but family is more important that VT for me right now.

So here is Drew with our real estate agent, aka Jim's mom.


Jim's youngest brother, Rob, Drew, and Diane.



Drew doing 'trickers' on Uncle Rob's skateboard. Eek! No helmet!


More 'balancing trickers' with Daddy.


Playing tug of war with Autumn.


Getting into something! Well, blueberries aren't so bad.


Now, confectioners sugar on the other hand isn't as healthy as blueberries, but the mess is a bit easier to clean up...

That's about it. Congratulations to McKayla (and Kristi!!!) for doing soooo well on the potty!!! We are so proud!

3 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

Hehehehe...thanks a bunch! :) I am so happy we are only in diapers at night! :)

AND

I am so happy Jim is coming home to you! :) I KNOW how hard it can be to do it all by yourself. Brad used to have to go to the Big Island (in hawaii) to work, leaving me with both kids. No fun!! Especially the nights! :) :P

I can also relate on the moving. We have moved SO much in the last 5-6 years its crazy!! From Va (where we moved 3 times) to Pa...from Pa to Hawaii (where we moved 2 times)...and from Hawaii to N.C. All with kids in tow!
But its a good thing they are resilient, and it's US that has the issues! :)

I hope this doesnt affect your trip to the shore!! I have been looking forward to getting together since....well...FOREVER! :)

Hugs to that ADORABLE little man! And I hope YOU are well! :)

Kristi Ann said...

*sing song voice*

It's almost Juuuuuneee! :)

It's almost Juuuunnnee!! :)

*claps her hands quickly and looks sideways*
hehehehehe

N.J Look out!

Kristi Ann said...

Woooot Woooot....we are headed to VA..and on Sat...NJ HERE WE COME!!

So looking forward to meeting your little man!

Thanks for the email with the heads up on the linens. Cody checked and they dont provide them there as well. Hehehe...so we packed a few.

CANT WAIT!~

See you soon!~