Drew is healthy! No cold, no cough, no barfing, and no diarrhea! So keep all of your germs away from us!
Our camera is in the shop getting fixed, so no pictures for at least two weeks!
We have been busy, busy, busy! We went to the Jers. to check out that house. Did I mention that is was tiny? Well, let me just say it one more time- it's quite small. But, that being said, I could manage living there for a year if need be. It would be so nice to have Grandpa Jim right down the road! He loves Drew so much.
It really is a bit of a competition with the house hunting. My mom has been looking for houses for us in CT too, so who knows where we will end up. Both places have pros and cons about each, so I figure wherever we go is where we are meant to be (for now anyway)...
Drew, my mom, and I went to a nature center the other day- fun, fun, fun. Sorry no pictures to share though! They had a 'nature's playground' with big huge 'bird's nests' to climb around in and other climbing stuff- perfect for Drew. We saw lots of farm animals too. He was so wiped out after that trip, I couldn't get him to wake up until 5:45 from his nap that afternoon. He was asleep by 9pm too- I thought I was going to have him full of energy until like 10:30, but no.
Last night Jim and I went on a date to NYC! WooHoo! We went to see a concert. My mom babysat- it's so nice being close to her. We totally got lost on our way into the city though. So much to the point of giving up on seeing the music! We parked our car, walked a block figuring we'd just find a bathroom and get a bite to eat, but then looked up to see MSG right in front of our faces! What luck! Phish was getting a lifetime achievement award, so we saw all of the guys receive that, and then a bunch of other guys did a faboo job of playing a few of their tunes. We didn't get into bed until after 3am!
Drew went to the dentist today. He was such a good boy. So brave, and trying so hard to do what the dentist said. He was nervous though. This is actually his second time. The first time (when he was just a year old) they didn't brush his teeth or anything, so this time was a bit more scary.
That's about it in our dull lives...oh, Drew's newest feat is singing the ABC song (minus the letter 'n'- no one is perfect ya know! hahaha!). Eventually, I will record it and put it up. Very cute, of course!
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Oh Oh Oh Oh Cheerio!!!
Just wanted to pop on and say hi! :)
Hope you are well!~
P.S Can you believe NKOTB are getting back together??? Of course if you are a Phish head...you may not know who I'm talking about! LOL
Post a Comment