Wow! This is a true sign that Drew is growing up. He lost his first tooth today at school. As many know, Drew is on the quiet and private side, so staying in tune with his true self, when it came loose, he simply put it in his pocket! He didn't tell his teacher or anything, but I do know that he kept checking his pocket to make sure it was still there. By the time I saw it, his little pearly white had dirt and marker on it! Don't worry, we shined it back up for the tooth fairy!
In an attempt to be creative, we went a little crude...Remember the movie Three Men and a Baby? Then the sequel was Three Men and a Little Lady. Well, now we have Three Boobs and A Little Lady. I'm the little lady, and my boys (Jim, Drew, and Moose) are the three boobs! I've always been a sucker for bathroom talk, and you know how boys can be. Creative credit really goes to my brother from another mother...Andrew (and his friend Miles- thanks guys).
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Drew Lost His First Tooth!
Wow! This is a true sign that Drew is growing up. He lost his first tooth today at school. As many know, Drew is on the quiet and private side, so staying in tune with his true self, when it came loose, he simply put it in his pocket! He didn't tell his teacher or anything, but I do know that he kept checking his pocket to make sure it was still there. By the time I saw it, his little pearly white had dirt and marker on it! Don't worry, we shined it back up for the tooth fairy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment