Friday, February 27, 2009

There's Words Up There Too, Daddy!

Jim was putting Drew to bed the other night, but he wasn't in the mood to read the requisite two books before lights out, so...he thought he'd try to get away with skipping a few paragraphs at the very beginning of the story. Drew noticed right away, pointed to the words at the top of the page, and said, "There's words up there too, Daddy!" Hahahaha! He got caught! I must admit that I have tried that same tactic, but I choose paragraphs that are easily forgotten in the middle of the story!

Drew has been three for almost a month now and his behavior has been amazing! It's like he knows he's supposed to be out of the 'terrible two's.' He has impressed both Jim and me on a number of occasions with his good listening and being more independent with the potty. We are so proud!

Here are some family photos in our homemade Great-Grandma Audrey sweaters!




And here is one of the out-takes that didn't make the cut for GG's wall of pictures...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that "out take." Way too cute!

I miss you all so much. I hope all is well.

Love and hugs,

Grammajo

xoxo, K said...

haha he's so much like Greg, Robin Erickson's little dude (she is like my mom). He is so technical about everything, too! :-D