Saturday, January 31, 2009

Becca's Birthday #33

Here we go trying to catch up again...

Jim, Drew, and I went to CT and stayed at Billy and Sue-Sue's house for my birthday weekend. Jude came down and stayed the weekend as well, so it was a full house and a fun time.

Drew slept in the car on the way up- I think he fell asleep at like 8pm, and then was wide awake upon arrival. Here he is in the funniest video ever- at least it was hysterical to all of us. This was well after midnight by the way!



Billy and Sue's German Shepard is huge and so good with Drew. Here is Drew going for a ride- and this wouldn't be his first!

What a good auntie Jude is...she took Drew out to play in the deep CT snow!


Sue hosted a birthday party for me with a yummy dinner and a game night. My stepmom, Joanne, picked up a homemade ice cream cake from her local bakery.


Jude brought festive birthday tiaras. Since I'm not much of a tiara kind of girl, it took a little convincing for me to sport my 'head gear.'


Even Drew attended the festivities along with Mel and Jen who drove down with their sig. oth.'s.


Jim got Drew ready and put him to bed while we started our games...
I think our team name was You Lose or something equally as awful. We did win at Cranium, but that may have been by default. Some players were a bit stricter than usual with the rules, so I'm not quite sure how we won, but we did win.


The opposing team named themselves F*@# You. That's not very nice and it might have lended to why they lost.


And then it was time to go...Drew was so snuggly with Uncle Billy, Sue-Sue and Kitten.


Thanks again everybody for such a fun birthday weekend- even though I didn't get to go to Denny's!

No comments: