Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween, As Seen On Facebook

For those of you not on Facebook, I am posting two pictures of the Talcott's from last night's Halloween fun.

Jim came all the way up to CT just to take his son trick-or-treating and dress up as a baked potato since Drew requested it.

Here's Drew in his kangaroo costume.

Drew said that Daddy should be a baked potato and I should be a bag of garbage. So here we are:


House update: I was thinking that next weekend was our move date, but I'm going to push it up just one more week to be safe. Who knows, maybe Jim will get it all together before this next weekend. I can only hope! The boxes are packed and waiting!

1 comment:

Kristi Ann said...

I SWEAR I commented on here a few days ago!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!
This is like the 3rd time!

ANyway!!

Drew looks ADORABLE!! You llok cute...and Jim...well....Jim looks like classic Jim! :P

Sure do miss u guys! Hope to see more pics of the new house!
HUGS!