Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Harvest

We spent last Saturday picking pumpkins and apples at a local orchard in CT with lots of family and friends.

Grammajo, me, and Drew waiting to meet up with everyone.

The whole group (minus Joanne who was taking the picture)
Adam, Drew, Sue, Leigh, me, and my dad.

Chillin' on our hayride with no hay.

Say cheese!

Me, Auntie Sue-Sue, and Drewby-Doo

OK, get ready for trickers! Please tell me your child also turns every opportunity possible into a chance to do some tricks.

Action shot!

Even Adam showed off his tricker skills!

Heeheehee, hahaha!
Leigh, Drew, and Sue-Sue.

On our way to the apple orchard.

Reach up high.

Look at these awesome clouds! What a beautiful day we had.

House update: still going. Two weeks has turned into nearly two months! Let's hope we can move soon! No new pictures b/c Jim has the camera.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog entry!

It was a perfect day!

Love and hugs always,

Grammajo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so much. I feel like a boob. It makes me sad in my heart when I think about you, because it seems like the summer is so far away and I've been here so long.

Thanks for doing this blog. I feel like I'm there and that makes me feel happy again!

mrs.powersherry said...

Becca! This was such a fun day, and thanks for sending a link to this blog. Love it!

Kristi Ann said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

(again I posted a comment...maybe you deleted it?) hmmmm

I tried to keep it clean...honest! (joke! LOL)

Aww..poor JL! I KNOW how he feels!!!
HUGS to you ALL!~