Drew loves to do just about anything outside. Here he is transplanting some catnip with Gramma Jo.
What a proud boy!
Jim and I were commenting on how he looks so big in this picture- not like a two year old at all. Interesting. Maybe it's the angle of the camera or something.
Our next adventure took us to Massachusetts for our friends Nick and Gabrielle. They finally tied the knot. Although Drew was invited to the wedding we opted to bring along Grandpa Jim to stay with him at the hotel while we enjoyed a night out.
As Drew puts it, 'he wasn't sad for us at all,' while we were out. Oh, here's a funny one...we traveled all of the way to MA. without a single pair of shoes for Drew! I tried to blame Grandpa Jim for taking off Drew's shoes to play outside, and then putting him in the car barefoot as we left for our trip. Grandpa Jim blames me since I did notice that he had no shoes, and went inside to get them right as we were leaving. Unfortunately for me, I forgot the shoes and came out with a slice of pizza and a drink (for Drew). I guess there's no way getting around the fact that it was really all my fault. Anyway, he and Grandpa Jim went out to dinner- shoeless, went swimming in the pool, and fell asleep together watching who knows what on the TV.
The next morning we spent some time on the beach...
Here's Drew watching two little snails find their way back to the water. He is so good with all creatures. So gentle and full of wonder.
And finally a short clip of Drew in the hotel pool trying to do some tricks...
So he got a little stage fright. What he was trying to do was dunk his head.
That's all for now.
That's all for now.
2 comments:
Aww....he looks so cute and happy!! I love it! The pool video was funny...I am so amazed by him! Such a sweet little guy.
Hope to chat soon, let me know if you use skype, msn, or yahoo.
Tell JL that I LOVE the slowtimer report he did...I just had a chance to watch it....that was great.
Hugs
I love the pool video-soo cute!!! and Drew is so articulate!!! Let us know if you have time for a play date when you are in VT-we'd love to see you! Sara, Travis, Zach & Abby
Post a Comment